Founded in 1960, Trans Ash is a rapidly growing civil land construction & environmental company. Trans Ash secured an 8-year project contract at the Duke Energy Marshall Power Plant located in Sherills Ford, NC to perform a large-scale Construction & Ash Excavation/Earthwork project.
$18.39 - $24.87 / hour
Higher starting pay with relevant experience.
Potential Overtime available
- Weekly 32 Hour Guarantee
- Fuel Cost Assistance
- Paid Sick Days and Vacation (accrual begins day 1)
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Options
- 401K Savings Plan with Company match
- Dental and Vision Insurance Options
- Boot allowance - Company paid - up to $200 yearly allowance.
- Prescription Safety Glasses - Company paid - up to $250 every other year.
- Identity Theft Protection Option
Operate Off-Road Dump Truck and/or Water Truck.
- Operate dump truck and/or water truck.
- Perform routine inspection of assigned equipment.
- Follow safe dumping procedures.
- Perform all duties in conformance to safety standards.
- May perform other duties as assigned by Superintendent.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Previous construction industry experience.
- Trans Ash will provide necessary safety training for the job.
- Drivers with 3+ years of operating experience preferred.
- Ability to climb and operate heavy equipment.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work in a construction environment.
- Must have a valid driver s license.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to successfully pass a drug test, MVR, and background check.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Trans Ash is an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. In keeping with this commitment, we strive to ensure that our application process is accessible to everyone.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who has a need for an accommodation request, you can contact us via email at [email protected] or via phone at (513) 842-6590. When calling, ask to speak to Human Resources and state the reason for your call. If requested to leave a message, please include the Job Posting Title and location for the position in which you are applying.
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision:
Trans Ash, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint to charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)