PAID Internship Position Available for Fashion Company (Los Angeles)
Hello! We are a fun and friendly online retail/wholesale business specializing in women's handbags. We are currently looking for multiple individuals who have the experience and interests in handbag design! This is a great opportunity for students and other individuals to gain working experience and/or school credit using their specialized skills and knowledge. This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing and sales.
- Must have interest in fashion Detail-oriented, self-motivated, and hard working Positive attitude;
- go-getter personality Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, etc)
- Knowledge of all social media platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Reliable transportation
- Min 20/hrs a week Responsibilities:
- Assisting designer to develop product/preparing necessary material
- Assisting with processing/managing samples Facilitating meetings/conferences
- Assisting with execution of trade shows (may attend trade shows)
- Performing analysis of marketing/sales data Running misc. errands Preferred:
- Bilingual (Spanish, Korean or Chinese speaker are preferred)
- Fashion school student, fashion school education Or undergraduate student majoring in Product Development or Design
We usually work from 8:30-5:30pm Monday-Fridays, but hours are flexible for the right candidate.
Dress code is comfy and casual! This is a PAID internship and can become a long-term paid position. If interested, please email us back with a quick intro about yourself and a resume. Note: if there is no introduction in the email, we will NOT consider it! The best applicants will be considered/interviewed for this position. Thank you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
- Spanish (Preferred)
- CHINESE (Preferred)
Hours per week: