Now Hiring People Who Want to Make a Difference!
MDS Communication provides high quality telephone fundraising services to many non-profit organizations, ministries and conservative political/public policy causes in the Unites States. Our mission is to provide “higher quality, lower cost fundraising support for non-profit organizations, and to be a catalyst for change in the fundraising industry.”
- To uphold absolute integrity in all we do
- To conduct ourselves in a manner that honors the commitment made by our donors
- To treat our clients, supporters, and prospective supporters with respect and integrity.
- To conduct ourselves professionally at all times (that doesn’t mean we can’t have a little fun now and again).
- To examine our personal and professional actions in the context of our commitment to Christ.
MDS Communications, established in 1992, is one of the nation’s largest and most respected telephone fundraising companies, is hiring call center agents to join our growing organization. MDS Communication is dedicated to fundraising for pro-life organizations, conservative political causes, Christian ministries and relief organizations. Causes include:
- Republican National Committee
- National Right to Life Committee
- Family Research Council
- Habitat for Humanity
- The Salvation Army
- Heifer International
- Operation Smile
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Make outbound phone calls to donors and prospective donors
- Develop and cultivate positive relationships between our clients and their donors
- Deliver high-quality personal experience to donors
- Provide information related to client's cause, in efforts of soliciting support from donors
- Basic computer use required to navigate scripts, donor profiles, and contribution screens
What we offer:
- Paid training (1 week): $11/hour
- Full-time schedules: $12-$14/hour
- Part-time schedules: $11/hour
- Weekly bonuses up to an extra $9/hour
- PTO and Benefits (must meet eligibility requirements)
- Weekly pay
- Ability to read scripted presentations clearly and accurately
- Reliable and punctual work attendance
- Effective time management
- Ability to operate a computer's basic operations
- Effective listening skills and verbal communications
Please visit www.mdscom.com/careers to apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $11.00 to $14.00 /hour
- call center: 1 year (Preferred)