Crestwyn BH is a new 80-bed facility located in Germantown, TN. We are currently seeking a Part-Time Evening Receptionist. Under the general supervision of the Director of Business Development, this position involves greeting callers and visitors to Crestwyn Behavioral Health in a pleasant and professional manner and also assisting other departments as necessary and assigned/approved by their director.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
Secondary Job Responsibilities
1. High school diploma/GED
2. Must have basic knowledge of secretarial, office administrative procedures, and knowledge of use and operation of standard office equipment.
3. Must have basic knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database, and presentation software (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
4. Must protect and handle sensitive and confidential material and situations. Safeguard documents and projects and maintain the utmost confidentiality.
5. Must identify and resolve problems in a timely manner while gathering and analyzing information skillfully.
6. Must provide strong customer service.
7. Must prioritize and plan work activities effectively, using time efficiently.
8. Must demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness, monitoring own work to ensure quality and applying feedback to improve performance.
9. Must adapt to changes in work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
10. Individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, and solicits feedback to improve performance.
11. Must observe safety and security procedures and uses company equipment and materials properly.
12. Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
13. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
Job Type: Part-time