We are currently looking for energetic and passionate DISTRICT MANAGER for our new Vernon Hills, Shaumburg and Naperville stores. Our District Managers preside over several stores to foster their growth and encourage adherence to the B.GOOD mission. They are the leaders of our stores. They embody what B.GOOD is all about--healthy, fast food, community, and family, and create an atmosphere in their store that reflects our mission.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Generally responsible for the operation of 4-5 B.GOOD stores in the region.
- Must be able to interact with customers on a daily basis. You must possess the ability to build guest relationships while ensuring quality service.
- Understand all aspects of the restaurant including but not specific to: employee retention, guest services, sanitation, food quality, profits and loss and training.
- Must be able to hire, train, develop, mentor and retain managers and staff.
- Candidates must be hands on in training their teams according to b. good specifications and anatomies of sandwiches, salads, smoothies and all prepared items in the restaurant.
- Control cash flow by adhering to cash handling procedures in accordance with B.GOOD’s policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work scheduled hours and may be subject to any changes in schedule.
- Ensure that all B.GOOD’s cleaning, sanitation, rotation, waste procedures and service quality is being met.
- Must be able to create and maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Full responsibility for weekly profit and loss, inventory, scheduling, marketing, ordering, production and any other restaurant objectives. All deadlines are met on time with complete accuracy.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete understanding and knowledge to properly use and maintain all equipment in restaurant
- DM enforces all handbook policies and standards set forth by b.good.
- Create an atmosphere in each store that reflects B.GOOD’S values·
- Ensure each store runs efficiently and has sufficient staff· Lead and motivate restaurant teams to meet goals·
- Coordinate with each store, Regional Managers, and B.GOOD’S Corporate to implement changes·
- Create opportunities for growth for stores and staff. Account for earnings and losses for each store and develop methods to resolve budgeting issues·
- Be flexible and adapt to each store’s specific needs
- Performs additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as requested by the Director of Operations
Job Requirements: ·
- Must have multi-unit restaurant experience
- 5 years experience as a DISTRICT MANAGER/AREA DIRECTOR is required
- Prior restaurant management experience is required
- Must have a personal vehicle
- Competitive annual salary
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Car Allowance
- Phone Allowance
- Health/Dental Insurance
- Quarterly Bonus
Who we are:
Founded in 2003, B.GOOD is an innovative, fast casual, farm-to-table restaurant chain serving “Food with Roots” – sustainably-grown, fresh and wholesome food that is prepared fresh in-house. With over 63 locations across the U.S., Canada, Switzerland and Germany, B.GOOD serves a diverse and delicious menu including kale & grain bowls, salads, all-natural burgers, sides of crisp veggies and oven-finished fries, smoothies and kids’ meals. By sourcing as much as possible from local, independent farmers and being genuinely committed to social and environmental impact, B.GOOD has a unique connection to the communities the brand calls home.
Job Type: Full-time
- Multi-Unit Management: 5 years
- being a District Manager: 5 years
- Are you located in the Vernon Hills/Shamburg/Naperville area
- Do you have atleast 5 years experience as a DM