Any duties that are not a primary function of the main job. These duties would include but are not limited to:
Clerical task and /or duties
Computer task and/or duties
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Any duties that are a primary function of the main job. These duties would include but are not limited to:
1. Assist with HR Onboarding process.
2. Enter new employees into HR electronic systems.
3. Update employee demographics in HR electronic systems.
4. Assemble new employee files and maintaining existing employee files
5. Remove terminated employees from active file list.
6. Handle active and inactive employee files, scan new hire files, and retrieve files for investigative
7. Assist with new hire orientation.
8. Assist with employee training sessions
9. Maintain an accurate list of recently hired employees.
10. Assist with recruiting efforts via social media, seminars, job fairs, etc.
11. Other duties as assigned. Education And Experience
Associate degree preferred or any equivalent combination of training and experience.
Experience in Human Resources / Learning and Development a plus.
Two or more years customer service experience dealing with the public and clients.
One or more years of team-based experience interacting with potential candidates and human resources.
Proven track record of planning, executing, and following up.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); ability to quickly learn and understand other company applications
Strong interpersonal skills, a demonstrated ability to build relationships and effectively connect with others, an approachable demeanor.
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Demonstrated ability to connect with and engage individuals of differing levels.
Proven ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and make the best use of limited resources.
Must have a well-developed sense of professionalism in appearance and in action. A strong customer service orientation is also essential.
Ability to maintain confidentiality and a professional demeanor.
Core competence and Skills
Attention To Detail