- TS/SCI Clearance
- Software Testing
- Project Management
Long Term contract :
Currently seeking full time Instructor :
with full & active TS/SCI, (with poly) US Security Clearance: :to facilitate Instructor Led classroom training on topics related to Project Management and some Systems Engineering. Industry experts needed with outstanding presentation skills, who can bring distinctive insights, practical experience, and illuminating personal anecdotes to every training course. The successful candidate will have experience or expertise in Project Management, training, engineering, software engineering, preferably with equivalent certifications (e.g. PMP, INCOSE). The successful candidate will have experience developing and executing training, and knowledge of the ADDIE instructional design process.
Our instructors lead up to 40 courses a quarter, some evening hours may be necessary:; topics may include the following & could be one day or 5 days in length:
Specific Duties and Responsibilities :
- Managing Multiple Projects
- Management and Communications Skills for Project Managers
- Advanced Project Management Techniques
- Agile Project Management
- Work Breakdown Structures
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Critical Chain Project Management
- Introduction to Project Risk Management
- Fundamentals of Systems Engineering
- Software Engineering Best Practices
- Software Testing Fundamentals
- Cost Estimating and Engineering Economics
- Software Change, Configuration, and Release Management
- Evaluates, defines, delivers training solutions on topics based on PMBOK and INCOSE (International Council on Systems Engineering) including communicating technical concepts
- Facilitates instructor led training delivery
- Assists Learning & Development coordinator with evaluation and course material design and development
- Compiles lessons learned on courses delivered
- Five + years' experience delivering and implementing Instructor-Led Training (ILT) courses
- Knowledge of Project Management principles
- Knowledge and experience with IC Community audiences/students
- Knowledge of Systems Engineering fundamentals
- Ability to effectively interact with government personnel at all levels.
- Experience assessing current organizational training and developing strategic training plans.
- PMP certification
- INCOSE certification
Employees are the face of our company. We cultivate an environment to empower employees – promoting community involvement, workplace collaboration, and technical acumen. Hiring the right talent is critical to meet our customer needs in Enterprise Management, IT Services, Learning & Development, and Cybersecurity.
Edwards is an Equal Opportunity Employer; M/F/V/D are encouraged to apply.