Integrated Intel Solutions is looking for an individual to support the Program’s Infrastructure Hosting Team. The Program manages five infrastructure environments, 100’s of virtual machines, and supports worldwide, 24-hour operations. The selected individual will work closely with engineers and administrators to research, organize, write, edit, and produce technical data for all of the environments.
The successful candidate will ensure technical documentation is accurate, complete, meets editorial/government specifications and adheres to standards for quality, graphics, coverage, format, and style. The work will include planning, developing, organizing, writing and editing operational procedures and manuals; researching, developing and documenting technical design specifications and test scripts; and maintaining a comprehensive library of technical documentation.
Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities
1) Minimum 4 years' experience writing key project and technical deliverables, such as technical architecture documentation, data flows, network diagrams.
2) Minimum 2 years writing technical responses to POA&M items.
3) Two years of experience with Tenable Security Center's Nessus, AppDetective and WebInspect or similar scan tools.
4) Demonstrated experience tracking action items and planning agendas.
5) Minimum of three (3) years of experience with Microsoft Office and JIRA.