If numbers excite you and like the Finance team when providing in depth analysis on all manner of strategic decisions across the business. From developing forward-thinking analysis to generating management reports to scaling our automated financial processes, the Finance organization is an important partner and advisor to the business. Then we are looking for you!!
- Identify financial, operational, compliance, and reputational risks through assurance, consulting, and solutions management activity.
- Work closely with leaderships teams to manage environments that enhance and protects organizational value.
- Design and execute financial, operational and compliance audit programs to address relevant risks.
- Prepare reports to document audit scope, procedures, findings and recommendations; interpret the significance of audit findings, conclude on findings and make practical recommendations for remediation.
- Assess new or changes to existing processes to identify financial or operational risks before launch and recommending; Effectively communicate with and educate process owners, including non-finance individuals, on the importance of controls, an effective control environment, and the role of Internal Audit improvements.
BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance or other business related field
Minimum of 2 Â] 4 years of internal audit experience with an accounting firm and/or in internal audit roles within investment management or financial services
Experience in evaluating and testing internal controls for an international organization is plus
Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively build relationships and influence at all levels of the
Ability to multitask and prioritize workload in a fast paced environment while ensuring high attention to detail and accuracy is maintained
Excellent analytical, accounting and audit skills including project management and problem solving
Advanced written and verbal communication skills
Experience with data analytics or a strong excel user comfortable with manipulating large data sets
Demonstrated integrity, values, principles, and work ethic