In this opportunity, team members work to obtain data through advanced computerized models, extrapolate data patterns through advanced algorithms, and develop simple graphs and charts to explain how the mathematical information will influence the specific project or business. Using this analysis, you will present to managers how to best alter their business models to generate future trends and apply specific subject matter expertise in the areas of data patterns related to fraud. Additionally, you will uncover data patterns related to compromise of electronic federal benefits systems and deploy and develop Cloud architectures for analytic consulting of federal clients.
Nice If You Have:
- 7+ years of experience with data science and data analytics
- Experience in working with R, Python, or SAS for the analysis of data and the creation of data visualizations
- Experience with machine learning, data mining, and statistical analysis
- Experience with creating reports and presenting findings based on statistical analysis
- Experience with developing persistent monitoring applications for statistical or machine learning processes
- Experience in working with federal health, benefits, or finance agencies
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- MA or MS degree in Mathematics, Statistics, or CS
- Experience with integrating data environments, including SQL or HDFS and Hadoop into analytics workflows
- Ability to present oral and written advanced analytics techniques and methods to non-technical audiences
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.