TriHealth Rehabilitation Hospital
*A joint venture with Select Medical & TriHealth*
Employee Health/Infection Control
At TriHealth Rehabilitation Hospital our services have been designed for patients who need a longer rehabilitation hospitalization for their recovery. We are currently seeking an RN to assist with Employee Health/Infection Control to join our team.
Overview of Select Medical Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
Spinal Cord Injury
Possesses a specialized knowledge base and skills to facilitate patient treatment and staff development. Provides and oversees Employee Health and Infection Control. Implementing hospital and department philosophy and objectives. Provides leadership during times of crisis to assure continuity of care and a productive work environment. Maintains approved standards of patient care, collaborating with appropriate persons for continuity of care under the guidance of the Chief Nursing Officer. Communicates clinical issues, as they relate to service or program development, to the CNO. Promotes clinical development, competency and expertise in staff to maximize patient outcomes. Effectively communicates on multiple levels.
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses)
- Provides regular and accurate performance feedback to direct reports with focus on results, skill expansion, process improvement and learning.
- Ensures success of department operations through building employee engagement, effective talent assessment, continual learning and development, cross-training and succession planning.
- Assures application and documentation of the nursing process for all patients by the nursing staff through observation of practice and review of documentation.
- Valid State RN License required.
- Three to five years experience including supervisory experience required.
- BSN or enrollment in BSN program required.
- Certified BLS or completion in first 90 days of employment required.
- CRRN required after meeting eligibility requirements.
- Clinical experience preferred.
At our rehabilitation hospitals, our intense focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and extremely rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your healthcare needs.
Other benefits of this position include:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- A network of over 40,000 employees with huge growth and relocation opportunities
Apply for this job