A dynamic and growth-oriented financial planning practice with Ameriprise Financial is seeking a part-time (16 hours weekly - 4 hours each day - Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday ) Practice Coordinator to support its team in Schaumburg.
First, this position allows the Advisor to focus on existing client needs, client acquisition, and compliance. Second, the position supports the many different tasks for which the Advisor is responsible and ties directly to the overall business plan of the Advisor. Lastly, it allows the Advisor the assurance he/she needs to know that his/her Office/Practice is being maintained and supported within Ameriprise Financial guidelines as well as those outlined by the Advisor.
- Appointment confirmations
- Phone/client greeting responsibilities
- Follow-up letters to clients
- Applications, account ownership changes, beneficiary changes, etc. Business Processing.
- Filing/scanning/uploading paperwork
- Daily follow up, checking to ensure everything from the HO was submitted and is correctly processed
- Support the practice in all marketing efforts including: * Social Media – Linked In and Website
- Eight Key Marketing activities
- Event planning and execution
- Special projects as necessary
- Able to utilize and understand unique tools and processes available
- Direct attention to detail and organization
- Effective Communication with clients and other advisors/staff
- Effective and efficient time management
- Polite and clear phone manner
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to adhere to rules and regulations as stated and required by Advisor and the FINRA
- Ability to support and provide guidance for compliance within the Advisor’s Practice
- Positive attitude and sincere willingness to constantly learn and grow
- Ability to portray professionalism at all times
Please provide a cover letter and resume when responding.