At PJGLOBAL Funding, we’re guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better by connecting clients and communities to the resources they need to be successful. Make a difference where it counts by joining our industry-leading Small Business Banking team at PJGLOBAL Funding. We’re looking for people with passion and drive to provide comprehensive financial solutions to your small business clients. You’ll be empowered to deliver the full spectrum of business and personal financial solutions to meet our clients’ needs and help make their financial lives better.
Do you have a lot of clients that get rejected for Business loans from your current Financial institution? We are offering an exclusive opportunity to Small Business Bankers who have rejected clientele for Small Business Financing. You don’t have to leave your current job or contacts. All you have to do is refer the rejected candidates to us and we will do the rest! After the deal is close you will get a percent of the commission which is 20-30 percent of the commission. Unlike banks we are able to fund clients that would normally be declined.
Don’t worry your referral is completely confidential and we ensure both parties privacy.
- As a small business banker partner, you can look forward to
Unlimited potential for financial growth.
- Growing your network to eventually grow your You’ll interact with small business owners that have been rejected from current bank. You’ll also tap into a range of experts, from lending officers to financial solutions advisors.
- You’re a person who (required skills)
Has proven success in consultative outside sales in financial services, business-to-business sales or small business banking.
- Is passionate about outside sales and enjoys spending time prospecting.
- Wants to enhance existing relationships and exceed sales goals.
- Is able to analyze financial conditions of clients and industry trends.
- Can understand and interpret financial statements and cash flow analysis.
- Has excellent communication skills and demonstrated leadership ability.
- Enjoys partnering and negotiating with partners to solve client issues.
You’ll be better prepared if you have (desired skills)
- Demonstrated management of an extensive client portfolio with annual revenues of $500k-$5 million.
- Thorough knowledge of small business financial products and services.
- Community leadership
- Strong computer skills with an ability to multitask in a demanding environment.
- An ability to demonstrate examples of improving specific businesses financial outcomes by interpreting financial statements and recommending specific levers.
- An undergraduate degree in business, finance or economics or 7+ years of relevant work experience.
We’re a culture that
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to build and advance their careers. Along with taking care of our clients, we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients around the world.
- Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help employees achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting communities around the world by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving they need to remain vibrant and vital.
bank associate, business banker, banker, small business, relationship banker, lending associate, Business Specialist, personal banker, Financial Consultant
Job Types: Part-time, Commission
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Financial Consulting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Business Banking: 1 year (Preferred)