Position : QA Specialist II
Location : Irving, TX – 75038
Duration : 06 Months
Shift Timings : 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM
Pay rate : $22.00/Hr. on W2 with health benefits
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assures the quality of manufactured products and processes per standard operating processes(SOP'S) and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices). BS degree or 3-7 years equivalent experience
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the quality system.
- Requires basic knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (ASME Y14.5-1994).
- Capable of using hand-held inspection tools including; but not necessarily limited to; calipers; micrometers; height gages; and optical comparators; as well as any testers and fixtures that may be appropriate to perform those tasks.
- Applies an understanding of cable/harness assembly and printed circuit board assembly to perform visual and dimensional inspections.
- Performs inspection on printed material (e.g. Primary and Secondary labeling; manuals; print inserts; CD’s; etc.). Performs First Article Inspections. Has basic computer knowledge to be able to perform data entry; retrieving; tracking; and logging of data.
- Good understanding of engineering drawings.
- Interpersonal skills include ability to communicate in a positive and effective manner to peers; internal and external customers.
- Performs needed work activities with minimum supervision.
- Must be able to apply proper problem resolution skills.
- Accepts and rejects supplier lots based on inspection results. Information gathered used by others to make both critical and strategic decisions.
- Position requires a high level of detail and compliance utilizing cGDP (current Good Documentation Practice) that meet site Quality initiatives.
- Preferred but, not required engineering background or some SQE knowledge
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- BS degree or 3-7 years equivalent experience
Job Type: Contract
- Assures the quality of manufactured products and processes: 3 years
- Quality Assurance/Quality Analyst/Quality Inspector: 3 years