Retail Sales Associate – Product Specialist
Summary: This position’s primary responsibility is to delight and educate customers during every interaction. This is accomplished with every guest by helping them find their inspiration through style, design, quality, and/or price and by building great relationships based on trust. Once this is accomplished we can meet their primary need while offering complementary products and services that complete their living spaces.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Guest Engagement – Greet and engage customers and execute sales proficiency using Living Spaces Guest Engagement Model and supporting behaviors.
- Training – Complete and demonstrate the ability to effectively execute to company expectations all new hire and ongoing training modules. This includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Living Spaces Standard Operating Policies and Procedures (SOP)
- Onboarding training modules, including completion of Learning Spaces courses
- Guest Engagement Training
- Department Selling Strategy Training
- Product Knowledge Training
- Store/Department Experience – Ensure that the department is “Grand Opening” ready by completing the department’s daily task list.
- Zoning – Greet and engage guests within a designated zone unless directed to do otherwise by leadership.
- Team – Actively support and contribute to the department team, sales team, and store team with the goal of helping the entire team delight guests and achieve revenue targets.
- SOP – Adhere to all company standard operating policies and procedures.
- Complete other duties assigned at the discretion of management.
Job Type: Part-time
- High school or equivalent