If you are customer focused, resourceful and looking to start your career with an industry leader, then consider joining our team! Reynolds and Reynolds, one of the top providers of premium integrated computer solutions for automobile dealerships, is seeking a Customer Success Specialist to work with our Enterprise Account customers.
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will help our customers make a smooth conversion to the Reynolds and Reynolds system, and provide training and customer support through the process. You will provide on-site installation support to major dealerships in and out of your region, and will travel approximately 80% of the time.
The goal of this position is to help the customer transition to our software and then function as a consultant, providing excellent support for our products and ensuring that our customers are using the software that they purchased to their full potential. Customer Success Specialists work from a home office and will be provided a company cell phone, laptop, and printer-scanner-copier equipment..
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 80% of the time
- Must have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, and a good driving record
- Must have reliable home internet with sufficient bandwidth for video conferencing
Training: This position requires you to successfully complete an intensive training program. Training for this role will consist of classroom instruction at our offices in Houston, TX and Dayton, OH, as well as online courses where you will receive in-depth product training and automotive industry knowledge. In addition, you will be paired with mentors across the country where you can apply your classroom knowledge in a real-world setting.
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and health saving account
- 401(k) with up to 6% matching
- Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $52,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
Work Location: Multiple Locations