Military Operations and Tactics Expert
Identify, analyze, evaluate, and monitor extremely complex or highly sensitive foreign and domestic systems and instrumentation, methods, procedures, and processes. Integrate and codify tactics, techniques, and procedures. Report changes, trends, and implications regarding the design and integration of evolving systems and instrumentation. Solve complex information requirements problems via a combination of analytic judgment and proven analytic practices. Prepare briefings and reports to senior DoD and Booz Allen personnel. Provide work leadership to junior employees, as needed. Take a leadership role in generating intellectual capital and maintaining client trust to help the firm grow its business.
- 15 years of experience as rated aircrew, including fighter, intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR), PR, bomber, or remotely piloted aircraft (RPA)
- Knowledge of manned and unmanned aircraft and operational employment of airborne weapon systems, including ISR capability, data management, and Live, Virtual, and Constructive (LVC) applications
- TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with combat operations a plus
- Experience with developmental testing (DT) or operational testing (OT) preferred
- Knowledge of Air Force staff operations, including the integration of 4th and 5th generation platforms
- Ability to present oneself in a humble, approachable, and credible manner
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph preferred
- MA or MS degree in a STEM-related field
- CISSP, PMP, USAF Weapons School, or Test Pilot School Certification
- Graduate of the Weapons Instructor Course
- Completion of advanced training, including Red Flag or other
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.