As a key member of the 3D Production team, the Senior Project Manager ensures proper coordination of internal and external resources to build, estimate and track 3D projects according to schedules, budgets, and the industry’s highest quality standards. Projects include in-store graphics, 3D signage, displays, fixtures and 2D design collateral. This is a fast paced environment that requires excellent time management and the ability to work effectively while under pressure. As the subject area expert, the Senior Project Manager will advise other team members on the proper material and production procedures needed to achieve our clients’ vision.
- Update records and information, organize paperwork, such as purchase orders, delivery schedules and review orders.
- Coordinate estimates and purchasing with clients, internal teams and 3rd party vendors.
- Ensure smooth operations throughout the production of a given project.
- Monitor production rates and raw material prices, contact vendors and check inventories.
- Strong customer service specific to project/job requirements or change orders to existing job implementation.
- Effectively communicate and follow-up with clients, fabricators and installation teams.
- Multi-task daily, managing several projects at various stages
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3-5+ years of experience
- Strong organization, communication, problem-solving and time-management skills
- Familiarity with different areas of retail and commercial construction
- Knowledge of fabrication and sign, display and fixture installation required
- Working knowledge of Photoshop Illustration, InDesign, Rhino, Sketchup, AutoCad preferred
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.) is a must
Please put “ Senior Project Manager - 3D ” in the subject line.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Project Management: 2 years (Required)