Do What You Do Best! Care for Others at Care Wisconsin While We Care for You!
As an RN, you have your choice of organizations to work for, which is why we work harder for you. We are dedicated to creating a healthy, empowered work environment that offers you flexibility, benefits, and support you need to achieve work/life balance. While you care for others, we’ll care for you.
Care Wisconsin is growing and we are looking to add talented and customer-focused individuals to our team! Our RNs make a difference in the lives of our members, who rely on us to give them guidance, comfort and the highest quality care at a vulnerable time of their lives. Your clinical expertise and compassion will contribute to our overall mission, which is to promote quality of life of our communities.
What are we looking for?
- Licensed RNs with an Associate or Bachelor degree
- Strong critical thinking and proven assessment skills
- Passion for and knowledge of frail elders and adults with disabilities
- Desire to collaborate to provide the best possible care for members
- Adaptability and flexibility to manage through change
What would your day involve?
- Collaboration with interdisciplinary team.
- Coordination of community based care and services to improve outcomes related to health, safety, and function of our members and creating care plans.
- Inspiring and supporting members in the Grant County area.
- Implementing and evaluate nursing interventions based on assessment findings.
- Implementing risk reduction strategies related to health, safety, and function.
- Providing prevention and wellness education and implement prevention strategies to minimize exacerbation of chronic illnesses and strategies to promote health.
- Evaluate medication adherence and medication management and implement strategies to improve medication adherence and medication management.
- Coordinate provision of durable medical equipment and durable medical supplies.
- Coordinate Primary and Acute between Primary Care Physicians and other healthcare providers in the community.
Who is Care Wisconsin?
- We are a passionate and mission driven.
- We are resourceful and innovative.
- We are collaborative.
- We are committed to our members and their unique needs.
- We are committed to your growth and development.
- We like to have fun!
What do we offer?
- Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 4:30 schedule. No weekends, holidays or on-call shifts!!
- Flexible work schedule and location with the option to work remotely several days per week
- Casual dress
- Friendly work environment
- Management/leadership development opportunities
- Many benefits within 30 days
- 401(k) retirement matching
- Generous paid time off
Our organization has been around for over 40 years and has grown to offer four programs operating in over 40 counties throughout the state. We continue to look for innovators and change agents to lead our organization to success. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to make a difference and help us take our organization to the next level.
Take the next step in your nursing journey and apply today!