As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
Indeed is currently seeking a University Recruiter who will be responsible for the organization’s non-technical college recruitment efforts with a heavy focus on intern recruitment, in addition to event and program coordination.
As a University Relations Recruiter, you will be responsible for making recommendations to and executing the internal recruitment strategy which includes campus relationship management, campus marketing and branding, activities, recruitment and selection process management and the overseeing of event management and interview scheduling. This position will be reporting to the UR Manager.
About you:Job Functions:
- Source technical and engineering candidates through the targeted university programs
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements
- Serve as the primary point of contact for recruits throughout the full recruiting cycle (i.e., communicate status, answer questions, extend offers, schedule start dates and coordinate all follow-up efforts)
- Execute campus strategy including but not limited to hosting corporate presentations, connecting with student groups, attending career fairs and on-campus interviews and connecting with students creatively
- Track, analyze and report candidate pipeline status, recruiting trends and key performance indicators
- Provide leadership and clear direction to junior recruiters
- Coordinate company-wide recruiting initiatives
- Plan and attend summer intern events
- Assist with regular recruiting and sourcing
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2+ years experience high volume college/university recruiting (tech/engineering focus strongly preferred)
- Experience and deep understanding of software technology hiring requirements, practices and benchmarking
- Keen knowledge of competitive college markets as well as industry specific related data to facilitate in direct sourcing efforts
- Required to travel at least 40%. Must be flexible to travel across the U.S. and Canada to target universities and to support various activities related to university recruiting
- Must have a clear understanding of the recruiting process and the importance of the candidate and hiring manager experience and willingness to enhance processes to provide a stronger experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage the full life-cycle recruitment process, deep sourcing and meeting deadlines
- Strong analytical, reporting and presentation skills
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Exceptional organizational skills with high attention to detail
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: