- Driving Experience
- Cleaning Experience
- CDL A
- HAZWOPER Training
- TWIC Card
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Our Class A Driver will operate tanker and vac trucks to transport waste and operate equipment involved with removing bulk liquids from tanks, cleaning industrial/marine tanks, and transporting waste materials to a disposition facility. New drivers are welcome!
Why work for Emerald Services?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Our drivers average $60,000.00 - $100,000.00 annually
- Union benefits and raises with our Local 252 union
- Company paid certifications, licenses and training
- Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion
- Employer paid medical, dental, vision AND pension!
- Remove bulk liquids from ISO containers, tankers, railcars on industrial accounts;
- Facilitate the cleaning of industrial and marine tanks;
- Performed pre and post trip inspections in accordance with company policy and procedure;
- Maintain truck cleanliness including daily organizing and cleaning of the truck cab and proper cleaning and storage of hoses, trays and boxes in accordance with company policy and procedure;
- Daily completion of log books and time sheets;
- Lift, carry, and drag hoses of varying lengths with or without product in it;
- Monitor, connect, disconnect, operate controls, intake and disconnect vacuum units;
- Daily inventory of hoses, tools, fittings and hose connections on the unit;
- Maintain equipment while on job site such as draining scrubbers daily;
- Transport hazardous and non-hazardous waste materials for disposition.
What does it take to work for Emerald Services?
- Tanker and Hazmat Endorsement preferred, or ability to obtain upon hire;
- Previous labor and/or tank cleaning experience an asset;
- Previous driving experience preferred;
- Hazwoper, TWIC and Confined Space Entry Certification considered an asset;
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
Emerald, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Clean Harbors, is the leading marine and industrial tank cleaning company and a major recycler of oil and wastewater in the Pacific Northwest. We are a full service environmental partner for automotive, commercial and industrial services that responsibly divert and renew the planet’s waste stream through industrial cleaning and spill response, solvent recycling and disposal, and lastly, used oil collection and repurposing .
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year