Premier Employee Solutions is looking for a responsible employee to oversee aspects of the Quality Control department. This employee will develop, implement and monitor company policies and procedures as related to Food Safety, Food Security, and Quality Control programs.
Good Manufacturing Practices
Our facility is committed to the highest levels of quality and meets the highest standards in the industry. Our Quality Control Program is designed to comply with all Current Good Manufacturing Processes as outlined by the FDA for food and dietary supplements.
Certifications/Registrations of our facility:
- FDA Registered facility for food and dietary supplements
- Food Processing Facility Certification
- Clean Rooms are ISO Class 8 Certified
- SQF Level 2 certified for food manufacturing
- Continuously evaluate quality systems.
- Oversee and implement safety programs (i.e. food safety, sanitation programs, HACCP and GMPs).
- Maintain compliance with all operating procedures including daily sanitation of processing rooms and equipment.
- Ensure proper staffing, scheduling, training, the delegation of duties, of the Quality Assurance and Sanitation Departments.
- Maintain compliance with company and customer finished product specs, special handling procedures, and production monitoring.
- Implement site-specific protocols and procedures
- Maintain open communication with all Managers, to ensure that finished product quality processes are maintained at all times.
- Interface with the General Manager/Operations/Maintenance Managers for QualityControl issues, and establish Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's), Standard Sanitation Operations (SSOP's) and Preventive Maintenance programs.
Minimum Skills Required:
- 3-5 Years experience in the testing of the Raw material and finished products
- 3-5 Years hands on experience with HPLC., FTIR and UV spectrophotometry instruments.
- HACCP trained
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Physical requirements: Sufficient mobility, strength, flexibility, hearing, and sight to perform all job relevant tasks
- Managing stability study samples.
- 3-5 years experience in Chemistry
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- HPLC, FTIR, and UV spectrophotometry: 3 years (Preferred)
- Chemistry: 3 years (Preferred)
- raw product testing: 3 years (Preferred)