Eco-Rental Solutions, LLC is a fast-growing national supplier of environmental monitoring equipment and supplies. We currently have an opening for a high-energy Customer Service Technician to provide application assistance, test rental instrumentation, prepare orders, assist with shipping and receiving, and build strong customer relationships by providing exceptional customer service.
· Performs testing per specific test procedures by using measuring instruments and computer test programs.
· Documents test results with appropriate information in a complete manner.
· Reads and interprets specific test procedures to properly perform and document test results.
· Develops maximum sales potential out of assigned customers through good customer service techniques, knowledge of the company's products and services as well as the competition's strengths/weaknesses.
· Applies knowledge of company products/services to effectively process customer information and respond to inquiries and complaints in a diplomatic manner.
· Builds and maintains quality relations with assigned customers, and increases volume of sales on a consistent basis through ongoing determination of customer requirements.
· Contacts customers and prospects via telephone and email correspondence to meet and surpass company sales goals and maintain an accurate database.
· Maintains updated, organized files on all assigned customers.
· Assists with shipping and receiving of all assigned customer orders and internal inventory.
· Tracks and expedites late orders to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Maintains knowledge of company’s products and services offered as well as internal departmental activities to constructively identify leads.
· Establishes and maintains good customer relations to enhance the company's image.
· Logs all customer communication accurately in an automated database.
· Prioritizes and resolves issues as they arise and notifies management of potential problems.
· Ensures complete customer satisfaction by recognizing potential or actual customer complaint situations, and takes appropriate action or follow up until resolved.
· Develops and implements special projects as needed.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
Desired Skills & Experience:
· Associate’s degree (A.A. . A.S.) from a two-year college or technical school or a combination of related training and experience
· The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years experience working in the environmental consulting and engineering industry and/or will have past experience selling environmental monitoring equipment
· Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Previous experience with a high-profile CRM is highly desirable.
· Ability to maintain productive working relationships with colleagues work effectively in a team environment and undertake a collaborative approach towards managing daily operations and responsibilities.
Benefits & Perks:
· $15-$19 an hour depending on experience
· 401K plan (4% company match with 5% contribution)
· Monthly Profit Share Program
· Health & Dental Insurance
· Great work environment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year