If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and potential growth!
The HR Generalist/Recruiter will be responsible for providing a wide range of on-site HR support and guidance to employees and managers in the areas of recruitment, on-boarding, training performance management, and compliance with policies and procedures.
- Responsible for full cycle external recruiting; source, pre-screen candidates, coordinate interviews, conduct employment verification, background checks, drug screens, and extend offers for exempt and non-exempt positions.
- Post all internal job openings and manage the collection of applications, resumes, and interviews
- Support the Company in implementing programs to help improve the employee experience, coordinate and participate with Operations in recruiting events
- Organize and maintain personnel records as they are kept up to date, organized, and stored in line with company guidelines
- Create, facilitate, and continuously improve New Hire Orientation
- Prepare termination documents and provide notifications to internal teams to ensure system access is removed
- Work with management to track and record employee evaluations and disciplinary actions
- Performs various HR functions to support the business unit which could include but is not limited to compensation projects and performance management support
- Update internal HR database (e.g. sick days or vacation days),
- Assist all departments with any corrections necessary for payroll processing and receive approvals from managers to ensure payroll is processed correctly
- Set up new employees in Time clock system
- Support Plant and Production Manager with employee scheduling issues and maintain shift schedule matrix
- Provide guidance to employees and management on employee relations, performance issues and policies and procedures
- Manager approved employee change requests for input into system (employee changes, promotion, new role/assignments, demotion, team change, position code creation, etc.)
- Maintain employee equipment records for all company issued equipment.
- Liaison with IT department on employee technical issues (e.g. computer network setup or access to shared drive programs).
- Must maintain the utmost discretion and confidentiality
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Knowledge of Human Resources processes and best practices
- 1 to 3 years of Recruitment experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related field preferred
- Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to perform independently at a high level; self-directed, self-motivated.
- Ability to establish and maintain professional and effective working relationships with employees, management, applicants, and other departments
RVB offers competitive compensation based on your experience, along with comprehensive Health and Welfare and 401k plans for full-time associates. We can’t wait to hear from you!
3500 Doniphan Dr. - Suite A, El Paso, TX, 79922
Pay -- Based on experience
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Recruiting: 2 years (Preferred)
- Human Resources: 2 years (Required)
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible