At Dynamic Aviation, we solve unique challenges for our customers with innovative aviation solutions. Our focus is on operations that serve, protect, and enhance the lives of families and communities worldwide. Whether modifying aircraft to help protect our service members overseas, performing geographical mapping for scientific research, or working to suppress large wild fires on the West Coast, we serve with integrity and excellence.
Since our beginning in 1967, Dynamic Aviation continues a legacy of building strong relationships among our coworkers, community and customers. Guided by our values, our talented team of more than 700 aviation professionals provide the foundation of our success. At Dynamic Aviation, everyone has the opportunity to make an impact and enrich the lives of others.
You will grow both personally and professionally being a part of our team. We enjoy helping our employees achieve their potential and support them every step of the way.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and in the world? Opportunity awaits!
The Pilot role exists to provide pilot expertise to the California SIT base.
- Pilot the BE90 safely and professionally, according to company standards
- Support and carry out PIC decisions as it relates to safety and work completion.
- Ensure required maintenance has been completed prior to flight
- Fly accurately during dispersal operations, within customer-prescribed tolerances
- Submit accurately completed company and customer paperwork
- Fuel aircraft and clean fly dispersal equipment following flights
- Interact professionally with customer and co-workers
- Offer constructive input to the function of the base in areas of flight
- Other duties as assigned
- Commercial / Instrument / Multi-Engine License
- 250 hours minimum total fixed-wing flight time
- FAA A&P License preferred
- Must maintain a First or Second Class Medical Certificate
- Ability to lift 75 lbs.
- Able to work as an effective team member through all facets of ground and flight operations
- Teachable, self-motivated, and hard-working
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Progressive work experience in any field highly preferred. Prior work experience in an aviation field preferred, especially agricultural aviation. Minimum 250 hours total time preferred.
Dynamic Aviation is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.