Big Data developer with SCALA & AWS-140-180
We are looking for Senior Cloud Engineers that can help us take our Big Data, computer vision and machine learning cloud offerings to the next level. You will also contribute to some existing cloud/backend solutions that we are enhancing and optimizing for our existing customers and partners. We’re a growing team at the forefront of connected devices, computer vision and deep learning
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan software releases and release schedules.
- Be a key contributor to future cloud services.
- Code, Deploy and maintain production-level services on top of AWS.
- Evaluate and incorporate AWS advances into current and future services.
- Collaborate with our extended cloud services teams.
- Experience writing and deploying production Cloud services. Most successful candidates will have 4+ years of Java / Bigdata with Scala experience.
- API design and development for RESTful services
- Knowledge/Experience of Blockchain technologies like Hyperledger is a big plus
- Self-starter – It’s up to us to push the next generation of products ahead of our competition
- Ability to research and recommend the next generation of architectures and advancements. We need that experience to help us guide decision making and produce quality services.
- Built on AWS – We leverage AWS, a lot. A successful candidate will have experience building products on top of the AWS ecosystem, not just deploying a package to AWS.
- Experience with S3, Dynamo, EC2, RDS, or Lambda.
- Being familiar with data processing and analytics architectures/components is a plus. Such as: Spark, Flink, Hadoop, Kafka, Kinesis, Elasticsearch.
- Experience with Google Analytics and AI / machine learning methodologies is a definite plus
Education/Experience (related experience)
- PhD with 3 years of experience
- MS with 6 years
- Bachelors in Computer Science with 8 years
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $140,000.00 to $180,000.00 /year