Echo Vascular Technologist (must relocate to Casper, Wyoming)
- Responsible for the performance of Echocardiogram (adult and pediatric), Stress Echocardiogram, Dobutamine Stress Echo and assists in Transesophageal Echocardiogram (TEE) and Intra-op Transesophageal Echocardiogram
- Peripheral Vascular ultrasound
- Pediatric ultrasound (desired)
- Graduate of AMA accredited CVT program. Echo Vascular Technologist
- At least 1 Year of working experience in the related field with clinical experience in both vascular and cardiac ultrasound. (desired)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Echo Vascular Technologist
- Knowledge of digital cardiovascular ultrasound equipment, skill in using digital equipment.
- Knowledge of hemodynamics and evaluation/quantification of valve abnormalities.
- Knowledge of cross-sectional anatomy and physiology to pinpoint area of imaging.
- Knowledge of common safety hazards and precautions to establish a safe work environment.
- Skill in operating ultrasound equipment.
- Skill in taking vital signs.
- Skill in maintaining records and recording test results.
- Skill in developing and maintaining department quality assurance.
- Skill and ability in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with patients, medical staff, and the public.
- Ability to maintain quality control standards.
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
- Ability to interpret, adapt, and apply guidelines and procedures.
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- Rotate in the following positions with 3 other echo techs:
- Primary office
- Remote outreach clinics
- Primary hospital
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $72,800 +
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $72,800.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
We are following the CDC guidelines as it applies to COVID.
- With a relocation package, are you able to relocate to Casper, Wyoming?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Cardiac echo registry and/o Vascular registry? (Required)
- ACLS Certification (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: Multiple Locations