As the Linux Software Development Lead at AppGuard LLC, you will provide technical leadership in architecting and constructing the core technology which powers AppGuard security products. Responsibilities include:
- Oversee the Linux software development team.
- Design, develop and maintain Linux services, packages and libraries.
- Collaborate and communicate with other teams, including testing and product management.
- Provide insights and reports to upper management.
- Ensure delivery of products on-time and on-budget.
- Run code reviews and other meetings.
- Exceptional leadership, communication, reporting and delegation skills.
- Knowledge and experience in designing and implementing Linux services and GUI.
- Experience in deployment and administration of Linux distributions.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- 5+ years of experience and technical leadership in system and user interface software development with C, C++ and scripting languages.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, deadline-driven environment.
- Familiarity with Linux security best practices (knowledge of STIG preferred).
Note: All offers of employment and contract positions at AppGuard LLC are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check.
Job Type: Full-time
- C++: 5 years (Required)
- C: 5 years (Required)