Position Purpose: Compile and analyze financial information for the company. Lead various financial projects. Cost-effectively manage the utilization of services and develop measures to track, trend and forecast related impacts of organizational strategic initiatives.
- Run pre-established reports as well as the development of new reports for internal stakeholders and regulatory agencies
- Develop metrics to evaluate the financial impact of the proposed contract and medical management
- Develop integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations
- Contribute commentary/insights into the business units performance based on market-specific knowledge and analysis based results/indicators
- Create and analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately
- Identify trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to senior management
- Perform financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts
- Identify and research variances
- Handle complex and high-level financial analysis
- Present and discuss analysis with upper managementQualifications:
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience. 6+ years of financial or data analysis experience. Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $76,000.00 to $96,000.00 /year
- Financial Analysis: 6 years (Required)