AHC - Home Health Southern Maryland
If you are a current Adventist HealthCare employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
As a faith-based organization, with over a century of caring for the communities in the Maryland area, Adventist HealthCare has earned a reputation for high-quality, compassionate care. Adventist HealthCare was the first and is the largest healthcare provider in Montgomery County.
Adventist HealthCare seeks to hire a Licensed Practical Nurse who will embrace our mission to extend God’s care through the ministry of physical, mental and spiritual healing. If you want to make a difference in someone’s life every day, consider a position with a team of professionals who are doing just that, making a difference.
The Licensed Practical Nurse provide nursing care to assigned patients under the direct orders of a physician and under the supervision of a registered nurse.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities including Direct Reports:
1. Completes documentation requirements on patient visits to ensure timely accurate billing.
2. Contributes to the patient’s physical and environmental assessment.
3. Makes appropriate interventions to provide for safe and effective care.
4. Collaborates with RN case manager and other team members to maximize effectiveness of patient care plan.
5. Collaborates with managers and schedulers to maintain adequate productivity levels.
6. Maintains accurate load sheet to facilitate agency knowledge of visiting capacity.
7. Explores service needs, provide care consistent with AHC mission and values.
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Valid LPN license in Maryland
- Minimum of three years’ experience in Med/Surgical nursing in a supervisory setting within the past five years (Two years must be under the supervision of an RN)
- Valid American Heart Association CPR Certification
- Valid Driver’s License with agency insurance requirements
At Adventist HealthCare our job is to care for you. We do this by offering:
- Work life balance through non rotating shifts
- Recognition and rewards for professional expertise
- Free Employee parking
- Competitive comprehensive benefit plans offered (including health, disability, PTO and 403B retirement plan with matching and 3 year vesting)
- 100% Coverage for inpatient care – at Adventist HealthCare facilities
- 100% Coverage for urgent care nationwide – after copay
Join the Adventist Healthcare team today! Apply now to be considered.
Monthly week end rotation Holiday schedules