- Design and prepare printed materials and digital contents for promotional events and digital channels.
- Maintaining, editing, and updating websites and web-based projects.
- Focuses on the implementation of Digital Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, PR, Social Media Marketing, Event Marketing, and other day-to-day marketing activities. Work closely with marketing and sales team.
- Organize and analysis data for online Report the performance of online marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals for continuous improvement of strategy.
- Bachelor’s or advanced Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Design or another related discipline.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of online marketing, graphic design and social media. Excellent writing and copy-editing skills, with the ability to target content to relevant audiences.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills. Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Previous experiences as digital marketing coordinator or similar role preferred.
- Bi-lingual in Mandarin(Chinese) and English. Ability to communicate effectively in both English and Mandarin, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish priorities, meet deadlines and handle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- A developed skillset of the following tools experience preferred:
- Adobe Suites: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Web design(CSS/HTML), video-editing and social media tools (Google Ads, Google Analytics, etc.)
Job Type: Full-time
- 微信公众号运营: 1 year (Required)