This is a entry maintenance position
* duties to help maintain the property
* duties include work orders and guest request to be completed in a timely manner while maintaining highest quality of service
* experience in but not required includes normal carpentry, plumbing and painting duties
* basic repairs include woodwork, patch or replace drywall, paint walls, ceilings, trim, carpet cleaning, light replacements etc
- Check all exterior lighting, public area lighting and signage daily. * Conduct property walks. Record daily checklist, pool/spa readings, and maintenance pass-on log. * Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Ensure security and confidentiality of guest in the hotel.
- Notify manager of maintenance issues and complete work orders as needed.
- Responsible for completing all PM's on time.
- Practice safety standards at all times and keep the property safe for guests and fellow associates.
- Lift, carry or otherwise move up to 50 lbs. regularly.
- Lift, carry or otherwise move up to 100 lbs or more occasionally with assistance.
- Wear uniform, including name tag at all times in accordance with the Standards of Appearance. * Communicate properly and effectively with the guest, associates and managers. Effectively respond to guest complaints.
Comfort Inn Fort Collins North
601 sw frontage rd.
Fort Collins co 80524
Job Type: Full-time