We are a leading software and managed services-led boutique consultancy firm specializing in Technology, Strategy and IT Staffing Services and Solutions.
Passionate about cutting edge technology, software, disruptive innovation and eager to join our collaborative and supportive team to showcase your skills and play a key role in advancing our offerings, market presence and culture.
An individual with proven test automation engineering and software technical skills. Individuals attaining this position will be capable of exhibiting contributions to our family of SDET, QA, automation engineers and technical architects supplementing and servicing a "TIER 1 Global Telecom operator" providing QA test engineering, automation and services testing in a quickly evolving production environment focused on the Internet of Things domain.
Our team works closely with developers and product owners in an agile environment. About 80% of your time will be designing and writing test automation, and 20% supporting regression testing, test documentation,coordination of QA feedback, defect resolution and other tasks as needed todrive high quality releases.
- Typically, 8-13 years of experience
- Ability to develop automation framework code for web application testing efforts
- Knowledge of waterfall/hybrid and Agile methodology
- Experience with Cypress and Jira
- Automated Testing framework experience (Selenium, Cucumber, Mocha/Chai, TestNG)
- Expert level experience in E2E (end to end) test automation frameworks based on selenium from scratch paired with other programming languages such as c#, Protractor, angularJS, Typescript, Jasmine, Postman API, and API Test Automation (Restful services), Build Tool configurations, etc.
- Ability to develop Test Plans with Test Cases and in support of user stories and converts them into Framework using Selenium Web driver & Custom (Java) Methods related to application feature sets
- Extends and enhances the Automation Library and Framework
- Demonstrated Experience with Cucumber and Selenium web driver and Appium test frameworks
- Working knowledge of Source Code Management Tools (Git), software debugging tools, emulators etc.
- Experience doing test driven development (TDD), Continuous integration (CI) and test automation
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM team/environment, representing the Automation effort within sprints
- Creates defects found in Automation, and works with QA, Development or other partners to track them through closure
- Expertise with one or more test automation tools such as Katalon Studio, Selenium, Appium, Junit, TestNG
- Significant experience in coding, writing test scripts and creating automation framework
- Maintain automated testing environments for development and execution
- Maintain test automation suite, reusable components and function libraries
- Develop and use effective automated test script design standards with the objectives of maximizing reusability and maintainability
- Design, develop and manage dynamic test data creation
- Experience with API platforms, delivering and integrating APIs
- Exposure to Jest, Mocha, Protractor
- Exposure to FTP and SQL
- Experience with Web services like SOAP and REST, including API interface specifications
- Ability to read and understand requirements (examples: HLAs, IDD, User Stories) and capability to translate them into testing efforts
- Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject, or equivalent work experience with Quality Engineering practices and concepts
- Organize and control the testing process to help deliver high quality software
- Provide technical support and guidance to the QA resources
- Define the testing scope and LOE for all testing efforts
- Design, develop, configure, and maintain automated test frameworks and custom test solutions
- Host daily triage meetings with internal and external resources and vendors, capture feedback/updates to teams/vendors as required
- Attend application planning, and technical review meetings as required - provide feedback on user stories and architecture reviews
- Responsible for producing a daily QA status report and daily testing statistics / release-sprint closeout reporting metrics
- Execute testing in addition to performing test lead responsibilities
- Create and maintain client-side functional tests for web applications using Selenium
- Determine programming impact on existing systems/automation frameworks Programs scripts/modules/applications using a high level of technical expertise
- Provide advice on automation tools/techniques, feasibility and implementation, process improvements as well as maintenance plans
- Create and maintain REST API integration tests using Mocha and Chai
- Test individual frameworks, programs, automation scripts and configurations (i.e., unit level testing)
- Modify detailed test scripts/modules/applications/frameworks with high quality
- Execute and evaluate tests daily
- Available to work extended hours based on project deliverables and/or weekend if required
- Research and recommend technology to improve the current systems.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 8 years (Preferred)
- framework automation: 6 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance