*** Well established, leading manufacturer of industrial safety products (hearing and respiratory)
*** Excellent hands-on opportunity – we custom build, maintain, and repair all of our equipment
*** Stable/growing company, friendly work environment, and opportunity to make a difference.
Moldex (www.moldex.com) a manufacturer of premium PPE products, is looking for a PLC Programmer/Controls Technician to join its machine shop team. This is an excellent hands-on opportunity -- we custom build, maintain, and repair all of our equipment. We are also very busy making masks for COVID-19.
Ideal candidate will have at least 5 years PLC programming experience associated with high-speed industrial automated equipment (such as packaging or assembly). You will also have experience working on control systems of custom-built automated machinery and experience building and wiring control panels.
Experience with Automation Direct is required.
Must be authorized to work in the US.
Location: Culver City
- Troubleshoot and maintain PLC programs and control systems of custom-built automated production machinery.
- Replace and upgrade old PLC’s and control systems.
- Design and program PLC based control systems of new machines.
- Assemble and wire control panels and back plates
- Minimum 5 years experience in electrical engineering and industrial automation systems design and PLC programming.
- PLC and HMI programming experience with Automation Direct.
- Experience troubleshooting machine control circuitry, motor controls, servo drives and associated systems.
- Understanding of pneumatics and hydraulics.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings to generate PLC code for control systems.
- Experience building and wiring control panels.
Salary: $70,000 - $90,000 + employee benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, vacation, holidays)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Panel Building: 3 years (Required)
- PLC Programming with Automation Direct: 5 years (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
Company's Facebook page: