Seeking an energetic, hands-on Sales Executive with experience in education technology sales, who is tech savvy, motivated to sell, and has an education client book. Will work in conjunction with sales tech support to develop marketing strategies, bring in new leads, form partnerships, and close sales.
Note: THIS IS FOR AN IN-HOUSE POSITION. Company is located in Fort Lauderdale area of South Florida. If you reside outside the area, you must be willing to relocate at your own expense. FREQUENT JOB CHANGERS NEED NOT APPLY. Please do not apply if you do not have the required background. Experience in retail sales is not pertinent to this role.
- Gain a full understanding of the product and be able to deliver product demonstrations/presentations as necessary
- Present at trade shows as an SME on Digital Learning
- Find new opportunities and engage decision makers
- Develop new leads and opportunities for administrative software for education.
- Work deals from start to finish.
- Close deals
- Provide ongoing communications with management
- Document pipeline and sales related activities
- Provide feedback for creation of marketing and new marketing avenues
- Prepare proposals for customers in coordination with management and development team
- Asses competitive environment and provide input to team.
- Provide thought leadership in the areas of Student Information Systems
- Meet sales target
- Occasional travel to trade shows - normally 3-4 per year
- Develop and Manage channels/agents to promote growth
Experience, Skills & Requirements
- 4-year college degree required.
- Minimum three, preferably five+ years of successful sales experience in education technology.
- Must possess the drive and intelligence to gain a full understanding of the software, its applications, and get an understanding customer needs.
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills - for negotiation, presentation and communication.
- Demonstrated ability to establish professional credibility and effective relationships with proven track record of closed sales.
- Innate skills for business development and enjoy building customer relationships. Demonstrated ability to produce profit growth through sound business judgment.
- Must have a high level of integrity and business ethics.
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Self-Confident – Outstanding presentation skills, enthusiasm for product, and capacity for persuasion with C-level executives.
- Results Oriented - Self-starter with strong work ethic, who possesses strong time management skills with ability to prioritize.
- Creative Problem Solver – generate ideas for closing challenging deals.
- Team Player - Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact successfully with management and a diverse work force.
Established, growing SIS software development company with brand name product recognized for innovative design, and a reputation for top of the line customer service. Growing company with opportunities for growth to highly committed team members.
Base pay plus commission
Benefits package including:
Excellent health coverage
3 weeks PTO plus Nation holidays
Upbeat work environment
Job Type: Full-time
- Software Sales: 2 years (Required)
- Weston, FL 33327 (Required)
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift