Your Responsibilities as an Auto Technician for Allen Samuels:
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, steering, suspension, brakes and air conditioning to required specifications.
- Perform vehicle inspection to identify necessary repairs.
- Provide labor and time estimates for all repair work.
- Inspect and test vehicles to determine necessary and applicable repair work.
- Complete necessary paperwork and documentation for service repairs.
- Participate in on-going company and manufacturing training and education programs, to stay current and abreast of changing technology.
- Provide and maintain a basic inventory of required hand tools.
Service Technician – Automotive Technician – Auto Tech Qualifications:
- Prior automotive repair experience required
- A team player who is focused on producing quality work and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a valid in-state driver's license
- Pass a motor vehicle report and possess an acceptable safe driving record
- Pass a criminal background check and drug screen
Allen Samuels offers competitive compensation and a medical benefits package. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
Job Type: Full-time
- Auto Mechanic: 2 years (Required)
- Valid Driver License (Required)