Description: eCommerce &Marketing Specialist
Full or Part-Time (negotiable)
Location: Virtual or In-Office, HQ is in Cambridge Springs, PA
eCommerce & Marketing Specialist's Job Purpose: We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialistto help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion. A Marketing specialist should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas. You should also be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics. The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth.
Provide management and oversight for all aspects of Ecommerce and Digital Marketing.
- Manage and development of ecommerce site, constantly improving customer experience and setting and meeting sales, conversion and average order value goals.
- Develop and manage execution of all ecommerce and digital marketing campaigns including email, social, affiliate, SEO/SEM, PPC, Personalization/Targeting and traditional media in support of ecommerce growth.
- Utilize strong analytical skills to evaluate various marketing activities and to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Communicate with Management team to develop and implement business driving strategies.
- Plan and manage a marketing budget, evaluating and improving return on investment.
- Identify, recommend and implement strategies and initiatives that drive traffic, conversion, revenue and profitability both online and in-store.
- Stay abreast of current and emerging ecommerce and digital marketing trends and keep the company at the forefront of development in digital marketing channels.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or business with an emphasis in digital Marketing and ecommerce and three to five years experience in a related ecommerce setting.
- Proficiency in Macintosh and Windows, Microsoft Office, Email Service Providers, Photoshop.
- Excellent communication skills, problem-solving ability, project management and organizational skills are prerequisites for this position.
- Demonstrated experience in driving results through digital marketing channels.
- Strong communications skills at all organizational levels.
- Email Marketing
- Social Media
- SEO/SEM, PPC, PLA’s
- Ecommerce Taxonomy
- Site Content Management
- Google Analytics
- Blogs, Forums
- Virtual Work Arrangement
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Associate Discount Program
- Exciting and Engaging Work Environment / Marketplace
This role is performance-commission based. An aggressive structure will be created for the right candidate. Your annual salary is largely in your hands.
Job Type: Full-time
- eCommerce: 2 years (Required)