Trustpoint One is pleased to partner with a prestigious trial firm in its search for a legal assistant to join the firm’s New York City office. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of experience performing clerical, administrative, and logistical work. This is a great opportunity to support high-level assistance to attorneys, which includes handling administrative tasks, travel, calendar and document management, and paralegal tasks and project, etc.
Some Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain attorney calendars, including scheduling and updating appointments and meetings.
- Monitor, organize, and facilitate incoming and outgoing email and mail for attorneys.
- Screen and direct telephone calls for attorneys.
- Book travel arrangements for attorneys and maintain attorneys’ travel rewards information.
- Prepare expense reports for attorneys.
Some Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience performing clerical, administrative, and logistical work
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to wok overtime as needed
If you would like to learn more about the Legal Assistant position available in NYC, then please submit your resume, in Word format, to cindy.alvarengatrustpoint.one.
Trustpoint.one provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: In person