This positions is contract to Hire.
- Lead Drupal 8 Web Development Projects, provide technical leadership and best practices mentoring to Drupal development team, and ensure collaborative engagement between the development team and other cross functional teams.
- Analyze, configure and improve performance, scalability, and stability of Drupal 8 websites.
- Help derive process improvement in Drupal Development life cycle.
- Work closely with internal project team members and interact with key project stakeholders to gather requirements, design, develop, configure, test, deploy and support Drupal 8 websites.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to work with a wide range of professionals in both technical and non-technical capacities including c-level executives
- Good leadership and team-building skills
- Attention to details, interest in keeping up with ever-changing web technologies, product road maps and industry trends.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or in a related discipline required.
- 5+ years relevant work experience in web development field
- 2+ years management experience preferred
- Experience with Drupal as a CMS or any other CMS
- Experience with Cloud hosting development environment highly desired.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- Basic understanding of front-end performance tuning, best practices and techniques
- Strong understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Understanding of Lean/Agile approach
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Good leadership and team-building skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Effective communication skills and the ability to work with: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity: