- Bachelor's degree
- 6+ years of corporate and/or search firm progressive recruiting experience focused on full life cycle recruiting.
- 3+ years of client/business facing experience as a talent acquisition professional.
- At least two years of experience leading talent acquisition related projects/initiatives that have led to tangible improvements across the recruiting organization.
Worldwide Advertising is seeking an exceptionally talented Senior Recruiter to join its ranks. In this role, you will be part of an elite recruiting team that supports the Amazon Advertising recruiting efforts. You will work with a team of top-flight recruiters, sourcers, and recruiting coordinators, focused on candidate talent search for non-technical, high level talent. Beyond filling positions, you will drive process improvement, strategy and development across our business. You will foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service oriented culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to internal customers and meets customer service level agreements.
As a recruiter supporting this team, you must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize hitting all customer SLAs. You thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up your sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of talent acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners. You have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, client/account management, organization, and prioritization.
- Experiencing managing and prioritizing multiple strategic searches, projects and client relationships
- Experience building and driving talent sourcing initiatives
- Experience working with recruiting and people-related tools and systems, including applicant tracking systems, resume databases, internet sourcing tools and complex spreadsheets
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer
- Self-sufficiency and an ability to work with little direct supervision
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age