Link Solutions, Inc. delivers reliable and effective Information Technology services to government clients in support of critical mission needs. Delivering a broad range of Infrastructure Operations, Application Development, Cybersecurity, Virtualization, Cloud and Mobility services, Link is quality and compliance focused, under our guiding philosophy “Mission First...Customer Always,” We are ISO 9001:2008, ISO 20000-1:2011, ISO 27001:2013 certified and appraised for CMMI ML3 for Services and Development.
Link Solutions is seeking a Windows System Administrator - Intermediate (Swing) at Fort Huachuca, AZ.
NOT REMOTE: Location is Fort Huachuca, AZ. A sign-on bonus could be possible to assist with relocation.
The candidate will support of the U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM). You will manage the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
- Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
- Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems.
- Sets up administrator and service accounts.
- Maintains system documentation.
- Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
- Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.
- Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
- May program in an administrative language.
- Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
- Provides advice and training to end-users.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff members.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Provide local on-call/call-back touch labor support.
- Participates in special projects as required
- Provide tier 1 and 2 support to a global information system.
- Configure, manage, and maintain servers within a VMWare virtualized environment
- Maintain / apply STIGs and patches / firmware updates
- Microsoft Server 2012r2 and 2016 servers
- Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) servers (preferred)
- Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) servers – Security Center and scanners (preferred)
- McAfee Host Based Security System (HBSS) – agents and ePolicy Orchestrator (EPO) (preferred)
- PowerShell scripting (preferred)
- 5+ years of directly related experience in systems administration and analysis.
- DoD Secret (T3) Security Clearance
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II (CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, or SSCP) at start.
- Computing Environment certification in either Windows Server, ACAS, HBSS or similar technology within 6 months of hire.
- All schedules are 4 10-hour days, either Sunday-Wednesday or Wednesday-Saturday.
- Swing Shift Hours: 1400-1030 (2:00 PM – 12:30 AM)
Link Solutions, Inc. is an EOE. AA/M/F/D/V. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- United States: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)