Cosentino Group is a global, Spanish, family-owned company that produces and distributes high value innovative surfaces for the world of design and architecture.
As a leading company, it innovates and anticipates, together with its clients and partners, solutions that offer design and value, and inspire the life of many people. This goal is made possible by pioneering leading brands in their respective segments such as Silestone®, Dekton® and Sensa by Cosentino® - all technologically advanced surfaces for creating spaces and unique designs for the home and public areas.
Cosentino, a company that is always growing
The Group has based its development on international expansion, an innovative research and development program, respect for the environment and sustainability, its ongoing corporate commitment to society and the local communities where it operates, training, equality, and job security.
Cosentino Group currently distributes its products and brands to more than 80 countries, directly controlling and managing its facilities in over 20 countries from its headquarters in Almería, (Spain), and owns more than 20 of these facilities.
What do we expect from you?
Reporting directly to the Commercial Projects Director, the Builder Sales Manager is responsible for all aspects of sales and marketing for assigned accounts in residential construction.
Actively solicits new business from current and prospective builders.
The Builder Sales Manager will leverage our diverse product portfolio, secure contracts, and create value for national and regional builders.
Your Key Responsibilities will be:
- Develop and execute Cosentino's strategy to increase sales of stone surfacing products within a given territory into the new home construction market.
- Develop, establish, & grow relationships with all targeted & assigned builder accounts by cold calling, scheduling appointments, and meeting with potential & existing builders, their purchasing agents, designer and sales teams in order to secure long term business relationships.
- Stablish builder profiles, key contacts, decision makers and prioritize activities to grow, defend or recapture their businesses using SalesForce.
- Secure contracts for both standard specifications and upgrades.
- Capture and communicate competitive products, their activities and penetration within each account.
- Collaborate with local, regional and national peers to assure highest level of coordination, segment penetration and customer satisfaction.
- Continuously liase between the Company, the builder and the fabricators for up-to-date conditions on pricing, services latest product releases, launches and introductions.
- Execute and communicate marketing initiatives. (i.e. pricing. promotions, product changes).
- Implement strategies to support new product introductions and product extensions to other areas of the home
- Assist in the development of the annual sales and marketing plan for the segment within assigned territory.
- Evaluate and place point of sale positioning in model homes, design centers and showrooms.
- Review monthly account reports with General Manager.
- Utilize CRM to document activity and account progress.
Bachelor's Degree in Business, engineering, architecture.
What knowledge do you need?
What do you need to be successful in the role?
3-5 years' experience in the new home building industry
This position will be located:
Ability to travel 80% on the road, some over night trips required.
Valid Driver's License.