JOB SUMMARY: The Account Manager’s role is to work directly with our clients, understand their customer service and outsourcing needs, and work with internal groups to meet departmental objectives. The position will be responsible for effectively and efficiently managing the center operations for these clients while controlling operating costs. Must be available to work until Midnight, Monday thru Sunday as schedules fluctuate.
- Plans, organizes, leads, and coordinates the day-to-day activities of contact center.
- Responsible for managing a team of leads/supervisors, training and mentoring to ensure success.
- Provide effective leadership, guidance and motivation through training, developing, performance evaluations and communications
- Partner with leadership to collect and analyze information and resolve issues
- Continuously improve quality performance by minimizing errors and tracking operative performance
- Analyze performance and call trends to develop staffing and hiring plans
- Planning and supervising changes and managing the daily operation
- Forecasting and analyzing information against budget statistics on a weekly or monthly basis
- Maintains constant communication of floor needs, wants, concerns and plans to all stakeholders and directs important client milestones/needs with the leadership team to assure timely compliance
- Works to assure client needs and company needs are in balance.
- Negotiates differences with client to assure satisfaction.
- Consistently tracks project KPIs and identifies key drivers affecting the account.
- Implements action items based on key drivers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education: High School Diploma/GED required. Bachelor’s degree, preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ call center management experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Special Skills:
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with tight deadlines and work independently.
- Ability to identify both potential problems and opportunities, make recommendations, and initiate appropriate action.
- Planning and organizing skills to run a cost effective service-oriented department.
- Ability to effectively set and enforce schedules with client and internal departments.
- Ability to effectively manage a medium to large scale center operation, with emphasis on developing, motivation and measuring performance
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to multiple computer applications.
- Proven ability to set and achieve goals on a day to day basis.
- Knowledge of the internet (web based applications) and MicroSoft Windows products, such as, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Solid customer focus and should be able to operate well in a team environment
- Ability to provide effective leadership to a large team
- Ability to train and mentor individuals and/or a group
- Ability to interact at a high level with clients and internal leadership
- Ability to manage and provide feedback to all types of individuals
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Ability to create and drive strategic plan
- Flexibility with scheduling
- Ability to communicate after hours with cell phone
Job Type: Full-time