This position is based in the Santa Ana/Irvine market. We are looking to add a talented Scrum Master to the team. This is a full-time opportunity with Pay DOE. Candidate will ideally be a true Agile Scrum Master with experience working with large enterprise companies.
- Lead the product daily scrum(s).
- Set Sprint schedules
- Track and manage progress in order to meet deliverables
- Ensure issues that could prevent the sprint goals from being met are solved fast.
- Facilitate sprint preparation activities including backlog grooming.
- Own and manage process improvement initiatives.
- Define, facilitate and report metrics for the quality and effectiveness of the product team.
- Lead retrospective meetings and manage resulting actions.
- Solid project communication skills with ability to translate complex concepts between business customers and technical project team Job Requirements Qualifications:
- B.S. or M.S. in related field of study
- 3+ years actingas Scrum Master for multiple development teams. Technical / Management Skills Required:
- Extensive experience working within an Agile Scrum development environment.
- Extensive experience using JIRA/TFS or other agile task management tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong teamwork skills
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Scrum Master: 3 years (Required)
- Santa Ana, CA (Preferred)