Bai Brands is the leading innovator in the beverage landscape with a line of healthy drinks that are flavorful, low calorie, naturally sweetened, and infused with antioxidants from coffee's superfruit. Now is the time to join our audacious and tenacious team!
Calling all healthy activists, with a passion for great taste and a competitive drive! Bai is looking for leaders who are audacious, tenacious, authentic, and obsessive with an entrepreneurial spirit to join our field marketing team. Think you have what it takes?
The Field Marketing Coordinator reports to the Director of Field Marketing – East and will assist in the strategic planning, event execution logistics and administrative duties nationally. The FMC will help in flawless execution of bringing our brand to life. The core focus will be assisting the field marketing teams through the behind the scenes projects to help bring point-of-thirst activation at lifestyle events within our pillars to life.
Keurig Dr Pepper (NYSE: KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Assist Execution of all Field Marketing Activation,
· Be a creative problem solver and bring passion, enthusiasm and your authentic self to everything you do
· Train brand ambassadors to meet bai’s standard of excellence
· Be the ultimate bai consumer. Constantly work to develop an in-depth understanding of the beverage market, natural market trends, and of emerging health and fitness trends, among other lifestyle activity
· Implement processes to ensure streamlined execution of all activity
· Maintain a close relationship and open communication with peers and vendors
Administrative Duties & Reporting
· Provide weekly & monthly recap reports to the Director
· Administration of ordering assets
· Management of the Art request process
· Administration of vendor documents (contracts, payments, coi’s, etc)
· Must be very organized with the ability to multi-task
· Manage inventory of field infrastructure and repair needs
· Manage field product needs and ordering process
· Excellent communication skills, including presenting and training abilities
· Knowledge of brand strategy and market application including local marketing and product sampling
· Go-getter attitude and 100% commitment to building a new brand in a year of hyper growth
· Ability to lift 35 lbs
· Proficient in Microsoft applications
· Some weekend and holiday work required
Benefits built for you
Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
· Bachelor’s degree
· 2 year of relevant experience including project management
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled
Job: Sales Support
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York Field