St. Luke’s Health System in NAMPA is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant 2 to join our TELEMETRY team.
0.6 FTE means 24hrs/wk required
4 days a week, 6hr shifts/day
Hours will be from 8am-2pm or 9am-3pm
Some unit clerk work required in the dept & includes:
- MUST HAVE BLS/CPR CARD by AHA or RED CROSS*
- MUST HAVE CNA LICENSURE IN THE STATE OF IDAHO or NURSE APPRENTICE LETTER FROM THE BON*
- Prepares, compiles and maintains patient and/or operational records in the unit
- May transcribe and ensure physicians’ orders are processed and patient follow up needs are met or assures documentation of work is completed as required
Performs various patient care activities and related nonprofessional services necessary in caring for the personal needs and comfort of patients.
Documents information in patient record.
Performs various direct patient care activities under direction of licensed patient care provider.
Communicates information with patient care providers and other nursing staff members to facilitate patient care.
Assists physicians and other nursing staff members with procedures as appropriate.
Performs tasks and procedures as ordered by the physician or licensed provider consistent with approved protocols, policies, and procedures.
Performs tasks that require a unique body of knowledge and skills for that area of service.
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
6 months relevant experience and demonstrated expanded skill set as required by unit/ department
Current CNA Certification in the State of Practice and American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Provider certification
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke’s Health System. We are the state’s largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We’re proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
- St. Luke’s is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.