ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND REPSONSIBILITIES:
- Creates, maintains, and posts the Daily Production/Manning Roster according to input from Plant Manager.
- Attends to the details of scheduling production associates while maintaining a “big picture view” of the schedule and makes recommendations for creative solutions to maximize talent.
- Effective communicator and motivator of an ethnically diverse work force.
- Schedules and tracks production associates training and certification.
- Schedules and tracks new associates through onboarding period.
- Works with Human Resources to maintain attendance records of associates and alerts to problematic attendance issues.
- Other administrative assistant duties as assigned. Qualifications
- Associates Degree or 2 year(s) experience preferred in an office administration environment.
- Experience in staff scheduling is preferred.
- Must be detail oriented and have ability to keep accurate records.
- Must have excellent administrative assistant skills and experience; computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience in pivot tables, charts, and other excel reports required.
Associated Materials is the parent company for leading building product brands such as Alside, Gentek, Revere, Alpine, and Preservation. With a legacy of 70 years in business, we create, develop, manufacture, extrude and distribute beautiful siding, windows and more throughout our network of North American company-owned distributors.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.