The California State Lottery is looking for a Security Analyst
If this opportunity would be a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply today and join our winning team!
People are drawn to the California State Lottery because we:
- Generate supplemental funding for education. Each year the Lottery contributes approximately $1.8 billion. We have a worthy mission that we’re sure you’ll take pride in too.
- Are an energetic, creative, and talented team
- Value diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Empower team members to bring their knowledge, expertise, and innovation
- Recognize individual and team contributions
- Support the importance of work-life balance
- Invest in the professional development of our team members
- Are dedicated to preserving our environment by lowering our carbon footprint
Job Description and Duties:
Under the direction of the Safety Manager I, the AGPA provides leadership and guidance as a department safety subject matter expert, and coordinates across the Department with the development of safety standards, inspections, preventive activities, and training. Assignments include a wide array of duties associated in achieving the goals of the Safety Unit and Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP) in accordance with State, Federal and local regulations. This position will work to establish, maintain, and enhance a culture of safety throughout the Department, reinforcing for all employees that safety is the highest priority of Lottery.
This position is based out of Lottery’s Rancho Cucamonga Distribution Center located at 9109 E. 8th Street, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730.
In addition to evaluating each candidate's relative ability, as demonstrated by quality and breadth of experience, the following factors will provide the basis for competitively evaluating each candidate:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A self-motivated individual who enjoys challenges and working in professional, continuously changing environments
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Ability to gather, analyze, and interpret information; provide guidance and make sound decisions and recommendations
- Highly motivated individual who enjoys challenges and working in a fast-paced, professional environment
- Excellent customer service skills; exercise good judgment and professionalism when interacting with internal and external customers
- Effective time management skills; able to be flexible and organize day-to-day priorities and long-term assignments
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $5,518.00 - $6,907.00 per month
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person