About Agile CRM (https://www.agilecrm.com)
Trusted by over 9000 businesses, Agile CRM is the world's first fully integrated sales and marketing suite - a CRM with full Marketing & Sales Automation. Company is growing 4x year on year.
Responsibilities and Duties
Welcome Signups: With multiple hundreds of customers signing up every day, the company looks at customer success managers like you to help onboard the customers. You would be welcoming the new signups to ensure their success in trialing the software. The company doesn't believe in pushy sales. It's product and customer service.
Paid On-boarding: Once a customer makes a payment, they would come to the on-boarding team for phone calls and product demo. There will be back to back 1 hr or 30 mins sessions where you will be hand-holding the customers to gain product insight and also answer the technical questions they have subsequently.
Customer's health: You will also be following up welcoming the customer after the payment to see if there is anything we can do to help create a positive user experience
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Experience dealing with customers in regard to their product and technical issues.
- Experience of working in a SaaS/Tech startup.
- Understanding of broad technical issues.
- Experience of interfacing customers over the phone.
- Exposure of co-ordinating issue resolution with technical team
Remote Working. Can take any shift.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 /hour
- Customer Support: 10 years (Required)
- United States (Preferred)