Are you passionate about providing excellent customer service? Are you assertive to overcome objections and drive sales? Do you have the discipline to work from home? Are you resourceful and flexible to thrive in a fast-paced, virtual call center environment? If yes, we may have the role for you!
World Travel Holdings is seeking Customer Care Representatives to support our mission of delivering a remarkable experience to our customers. From the comfort of your home, you will handle inbound customer service and sales calls focusing on one call resolution.
What you’ll receive…
- Training: Six weeks of paid training, as well as, on-going training modules to improve product knowledge.
- Pay: You will receive an hourly base pay plus bi-weekly incentives based on performance.
- Benefits: Eligible 90 days after hire to include medical, dental, 401K, paid time off, and more.
- Travel Perks: Experience the industry through deeply discounted cruises, access to travel agent rates, FAM trips, an annual rewards cruise for top agents, and much more.
- Support: Expect a team of professionals who are available to help you navigate and grow.
- Equipment: We’ll provide you with a phone and the computer equipment needed to work remote.
What you’ll be doing…
- Effectively handle 2 - 3 inbound service and sales calls per hour
- Accurately book and confirm vacation reservations in a timely manner
- Adhere to our Customer Connection methodology to ensure customers receive a remarkable experience
- Utilize available resources to efficiently handle customer requests
- Consistently meet or exceed performance goals and maintain productivity standards
- Navigate through multiple browsers and systems, chat via instant messaging, and respond to emails all while maintaining an engaged conversation with our customer
- Be engaged in team meetings and/or training sessions to build your knowledge base and awareness of company initiatives
What you’ll bring to the role…
- Service and Sales: Ability to delight customers while creating a remarkable experience along with assertive closing skills to overcome objections and drive sales.
- Availability: Available to complete a 6 week training program (M-F, 10a-7pm EST) and then work full-time (35-45 hours/week) between the hours of 8am EST and 1am EST including nights, weekends and holidays. Your schedule will change approximately every 12 weeks within our shift bid process.
- Tech Savvy: Strong typing skills and proficient with internet navigation, instant messenger tools, Outlook and Microsoft Office.
- Communication: Amazing phone presence and ability to communicate through all mediums (verbal, listening, written) in order to win customers over quickly and help them experience their dream vacation.
- Receptive: Open to receive coaching feedback and apply learnings.
- Dexterity : Able to concentrate and sit or stand at a desk while viewing a computer screen repetitively and answering the phone for each scheduled shift.
- Remote: Disciplined and resourceful to meet business demands in a virtual call center environment. You’ll need a space free of distractions with a phone line, and internet connectivity (minimum Internet speeds of 2.0 Mbps upload and 5 Mbps download). This home office must not be in the same residence as one of our at home employees.
- Residency: Must be a resident and live in a US state; exceptions include AK, CA, HI, KY, ND, OH, OR, and PA.
Are you ready to join the fun? Apply now.
- Complete your profile and leave your resume by clicking on Apply.
- Take our online assessment which only takes about 30 minutes.
- Sit back, relax, and we'll be in touch with the next steps.
About World Travel Holdings
World Travel Holdings is the world's largest cruise agency and award-winning leisure travel company with a portfolio of more than 40 diverse brands. In addition to owning some of the largest brands distributing cruises, villas, hotels, resort vacations, cars and luxury travel services, World Travel Holdings has a vast portfolio of licensed private label partnerships comprised of top leisure travel providers, including almost every U.S. airline, leading hotel brands and prominent corporations. The company also operates a top-rated travel agency franchise and the country's original host agency, and is consistently recognized as an industry leader in work-at-home employment. Its global presence includes operating multiple cruise and vacation brands in the United Kingdom. World Travel Holdings has offices in Wilmington, Mass.; Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.; Virginia Beach, Va.; New York, NY; and Chorley and Southampton, England.
Job Type: Full-time